Law School Specific
Other Higher Education Resources
- Assessment Primer (University of Connecticut) - great website for assessment terms and practices.
- Barbara E. Walvoord, Assessment Clear and Simple: A Practical Guide for Institutions, Departments, and General Education (Jossey-Bass, 2010) (Walvoord was plenary speaker, Institute for Law Teaching and Learning June 2011 Summer Conference).
- Peggy L. Maki, Assessing for Learning: Building A Sustainable Commitment across the Institution. 2nd edition. (Stylus Publishing, 2010)
- Mary J. Allen, Assessing Academic Programs in Higher Education (Jossey-Bass, 2003).
- Trudy W. Banta (editor), Hallmarks of Effective Outcomes Assessment: Assessment Update Collections (Jossey-Bass, 2004).
- Linda Suskie, Assessing Student Learning: A Common Sense Guide. 2nd edition. (Jossey-Bass, 2009)