This section of the website provides access to publications from the Institute for Law Teaching and Learning (including those from the former Institute for Law School Teaching).
- The Law Teacher
- Chart of Legal Education Reform (May 2009) (47 KB PDF)
Results of survey of efforts at curriculum reform and contact information for leading innovators.
Publications of the Institute for Law School Teaching
- Corrine, Cooper, Getting Graphic 2: Visual Tools for Teaching and Learning Law (Learn more...) (Download, 2.2 MB PDF) (lacks Bankruptcy flow chart)
- Munro, Gregory S., Outcomes Assessment for Law Schools (Learn more...) (Download, 6.5 MB PDF)
- Lustbader, Zimet, Hess, Teach to the Whole Class: Barriers and Pathways to Learning (Learn more and watch video)
- Principles for Enhancing Legal Education (Gerald Hess, Paula Lustbader, Laurie Zimet) (Learn more and watch video)
- A Day in the Life of Law School Teaching (produced by Larry Dubin) (Learn more and watch video)